MY PAGE

DISCOUNT FOR YOU NOW!!

Friday, October 14, 2011

Hasbro 42330

My Q Pocket Words


My Q Pocket Words


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, My Q Pocket WordsHasbro42330,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,My Q Pocket WordsHasbro42330,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,My Q Pocket WordsHasbro42330 My Q Pocket WordsHasbro42330






My Q Pocket Words Overview



Capitalizing on the trend of brain training and the "coming of age" baby boomers as the largest population demographic, My Q contains 10 great games that build and entertain your brain! Games cover four main areas of mental agility-logic, creativity, memory and spatial awareness. Play for fun or track your progress over the course of the year.

Hasbro My Q Pocket Words with 2 Great Games Features:




My Q Pocket Words Feature


  • The electronic hand-held game that lets you build your brain power with word fun
  • Includes electronic hand-held game and instructions
  • Includes 2 button cell batteries
  • For one player
  • Ages 12 and above