MY PAGE

DISCOUNT FOR YOU NOW!!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hasbro 47760

My Q Brain Trainer


My Q Brain Trainer


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, My Q Brain TrainerHasbro47760,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,My Q Brain TrainerHasbro47760,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,My Q Brain TrainerHasbro47760 My Q Brain TrainerHasbro47760






My Q Brain Trainer Overview


Test, train and entertain your brain! This touch-screen handheld device is a personal trainer for your brain. It focuses on four specific functions of the brain: spatial awareness, creativity, memory and logic. "Strengthen" your brain for just ten minutes each day. My Q tracks your individual and combined scores for a year and shows you the improvements you have made. You can keep score of three different players and compare the scores of one person's Brain Trainer to another. The Brain Trainer also features one- and two-player games and activities that you can use to practice the skills you've learned.

My Q tracks each players' score (based on their 10 minutes of daily activity) in each of the four key activity areas, and records the individual and combined results. It shows these results on the screen so you can see the scores for each players' first attempt, today's results, and his average and best ever score. My Q only allows a player to score and record points for 10 minutes each day. And for "off the record" fun, a fun LCD travel game center provides fun activities in other various formats. Requires 3 "AA" batteries, not included.


My Q Brain Trainer Feature


  • Four great "brain training" games that are designed to exercise the brain
  • sharpness. Hand held, touch screen technology for easy play "on the go."
  • Keep your mind active
  • Play for fun or track your progress over the course of a year